Friday, February 24, 2012

The Manuscript

Dear e-mail subscribers,

I had NO IDEA that I was in effect sending out the entire manuscript of the book to you, as I apparently did yesterday. The intricacies of the computer and Blogger sometimes boggle me. I hope the book is of service to you and that you'll use and enjoy the lessons contained there.

Let me reiterate the copyright conditions to clarify things for everyone.

Copyright 2010 © by Deborah Secor. 

All rights reserved.

I offer this book for your enjoyment and personal use. Information may be downloaded ONLY for personal use.

Users are forbidden to reproduce, republish, redistribute, or resell any materials from this weblog in either machine-readable form or any other form without specific written permission of the author.

For permissions and other copyright-related questions, please email your question to: deb(at) deborahsecor(dot) com

DIGITAL ONLY

This book is not available in traditional print form.

It's only offered online. I know many would prefer a print book to reading online, but in researching print options I found that the time it would take me to format the text and photographs to put into print, whether self-published or using a print-on-demand publisher, was much better spent writing and posting here. The blog format allows me to give it away freely to all.

Many thanks for generous and heartfelt offers to make donations to me or to the charity of my choice, but this is a gift to you in its present form.

Yes, you're more than welcome to print out one copy only for your personal use. You are not given permission to disseminate this information in any other way or form, or to post it anywhere online without my express, written permission.  Thanks so much for understanding.

This is a gift given to those pursuing the study of the landscape, especially in pastels.

With my blessings,
Deborah Secor

No comments:

Post a Comment